UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) MEASURES: We value our business relationships and want to assure you that we are here to help you through the COVID-19 challenges. Please read our CEO’s message on steps Access Commercial Capital is taking to address the impact of the virus on our customers.
Specialty Vehicle Funding
Commercial vehicle financing and leasing available for select types of titled vehicles. Call 800-571-3900 for details.
For vehicle finance we focus on the following asset classes:
- New and Used Motor Coaches
- Shuttle Buses
- School Buses
- Limousine and Livery
- Paratransit and Ambulances
- Specialty Trucks
- Construction Equipment
- Dealer Rental Finance Programs Available
- Cash out Refinances
- If the specialty vehicle you need is not listed above call us anyway: 800-571-3900! We can help!
Pricing is always risk-based, but generally we extend offers with rates in the single-digits for strong credits and rates in the teens for impaired credits.
Term lengths available usually range from 24 to 84 months depending on the characteristics of the deal.
Applicants with challenged credits may be asked to offer additional security in the form of a down payment or additional collateral.
Credit and Asset Guidelines:
- Transactions from $25,000 to $5,000,000
- Minimum time-in-business of two years
- Personal Guarantor required
- Start Ups considered with proven industry experience
Credit Package Requirements:
Below is a list of what is typically required. At minimum we need the first three items, but often need the other items listed, especially for transactions just meeting the minimum credit requirements or over $250,000.
- Signed credit application including credit authorization from each guarantor
- Last three months bank statements – summary page only
- Equipment quote or invoice including price, specifications and VINs if possible
- Last two years business tax returns
- Last two years and current YTD financial statements
- Last two years personal tax returns
- Complete, proper, legible and signed personal financial statement for each guarantor
- Proof of time-in-business for sole-proprietorship