UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) MEASURES: We value our business relationships and want to assure you that we are here to help you through the COVID-19 challenges. Please read our CEO’s message on steps Access Commercial Capital is taking to address the impact of the virus on our customers.
Sales Administrator – Access Commercial Capital
Access Commercial Capital, a division of United Leasing & Finance and United Companies, is hiring a Sales Administrator for our Operations team in our Lake Success, NY office. This full-time, non-exempt position has a general work schedule of Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and is responsible for assisting in the timely completion of lease and loan transactions to include duties such as transaction entry into system, documentation creation, file organization, documentation follow-up, checking bank and trade references, general business communications, marketing penetration assistance and other specific assignments as may be requested by Management.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Customer & Contract Documentation: Generate customer lease/loan documentation packages and check for accuracy of documentation, including but not limited to: Entry of transaction into front-end system, profit sheet, invoicing and other supportive materials provided by the Sales Team; Generate documentation required and provide to Sales Team to forward to customers; Organization of file to book by completing required documentation checklist and organization of file to send to Operations; Submit purchase orders to vendors and follow for original invoicing and copy of signed and dated Delivery & Acceptance (D&A) if applicable; Scan required documents into system prior to funding (profit sheet, management approval, vendor quotes/invoices, purchase orders, D&A’s, etc.)
- Sales Support & Customer Relationship Management: Assist and support Sales staff with incoming customer and vendor calls, special assignments and presentations; Keep required reports updated; Review and assist Sales Team with monthly missing lease documentation; Provide trade show support, including material selection, booth shipment, and other logistics-related duties.
- Business Strategy, Planning, and Measurement: Prepare your own personal annual Business Plan; Measure, track and be on target of Business Plan Goals; Measure and track defined benchmarks as defined with Management on a monthly basis, or as requested.
Quality & Training (Personal Development): Personally, commit to quality in all aspects of work; Provide “world class customer service” for internal and external customers; Participate in and promote the continuous process improvement; Communicate, example and implement the Company’s mission statement, vision statement, values and philosophy; Complete at least 10 hours of training annually for skills and development improvement; Enhance skill set by participating in industry reading, cross-training within the department, and job-specific training.
- Ensure prompt and regular attendance.
- Travel as business needs may require, currently expected to be minimal.
- Perform other appropriate duties as may be assigned at Management discretion.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is minimally required; some college is preferred.
- Experience: Some background in banking, equipment finance, auto dealership, and/or lending and documentation preparation is preferred.
- Skills & Abilities: Excellent organizational skills while handling multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Exceptional attention to details and information accuracy skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Familiarity with office equipment, e.g. computers, fax machines, copiers, scanners, keyboarding. Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, listening skills, etc. Ability to effectively work with multiple Sales personnel, as well as other teams within the organization, as well as having frequent external customer and vendor contact. Strong ability to write professional business communications and to communicate information professionally to others. Demonstrate a personal commitment to quality in all aspects of work. Must be able to provide proof of employment eligibility within the United States.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
Access Commercial Capital is an operating division of United Leasing & Finance, a privately held equipment leasing and finance company offering creative business leasing solutions to customers throughout the United States and Canada. Please visit us at www.UnitedEvv.com and www.accesscapital.biz to learn more.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance offerings: Life insurance for self, spouse, and/or children; Short-term Disability insurance; Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance; Accident Insurance, Critical Illness insurance, and Hospital Indemnity insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and/or Health Savings Account (HSA)
Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a Company match
- Corporate discounts on mobile phone plans