We're Looking For A Few Good People
Click the position below to see more details:
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER:
Access Commercial Capital is seeking candidates to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have had at least three (3) years previous sales experience in the equipment leasing and / or finance industry.
- Actively prospect and develop new customer and equipment vendor relationships
- Drive volume and further penetrate existing vendor relationships
- Assist vendor salespeople, as needed, with finance/leasing sales.
- Develop strong business relationships with both senior management and day-to-day contacts at established and newly developed vendor customers
- Work with existing equipment vendors to enhance their programs.
- Ensure that all new programs are properly administered and communicated.
- Collaborate with Access Commercial Capital’s management and support teams to ensure exemplary customer service
Qualifications and Compensation:
- Background in Equipment leasing and/or financial services required
- Experience with consultative selling
- Existing vendor relationships a plus
- Successful candidate can be located across the United States.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and past success
- Ability to travel as required
ADMINISTRATIVE/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Perform administrative and clerical duties for entrepreneurial equipment and specialty vehicle finance and leasing firm. Responsibilities may include data entry, transaction processing, credit screening, making travel, meeting and event arrangements, assist in preparing reports and financial data, and customer relations. Requires strong computer and internet skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a small business environment with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside banks, clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters required.
Experience in equipment or automotive finance and leasing, banking/financial services, automotive dealership, or transportation company a plus. Compensation commensurate with experience.